1. Borrowers’ Liability for Mortgage Lenders’ expenses – letter to Law Society of England and Wales and attachments
2. Regulation of solicitors
(a) regulation of entities
(b) Principal or Rule Based Regulation
3. Collegiate Identity for High Street Solicitors.
Is the Law Society of Scotland with its support for ABS and constitutional inability to regulate the profession any longer the appropriate commercial identity for High Street solicitors ?
4. The Bribery Act – payment to third parties for attraction of Business
5. Virtual SLAS Council - A mechanism for the solicitors’ profession to consider and respond promptly to issues arising.
6. Land Registration Problems - A central repository to identify and record problems which need to be addressed.
NB Please register your interest in joining the meeting beforehand with email@example.com