Health Support & Advice for Legal Professionals
LawCare is a free and completely confidential advisory service to help lawyers, their immediate families and their staff. Help is available to those who are suffering from stress and/or depression, or who have alcohol, drug or other dependency concerns or eating disorders.
The LawCare service:
- is totally free (although any subsequent professional counselling or treatment will normally have to be paid for)
- is totally confidential
- takes the form of an initial telephone discussion
- includes referral, where necessary, to expert assistance
- offers support, where appropriate, from a fellow lawyer who has suffered and recovered, from the same problem
- is available to all lawyers, their staff and immediate families
LawCare operates through five helplines which are open :-
- Monday to Friday | 9am - 7.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday | 10am - 4pm
For further information and help please visit the LawCare website at http://www.lawcare.org.uk.