What you get for your Subscription
- Membership of a Society dedicated to promoting your interests.
The Memorandum Book - "The Wee Red Book"
An essential tool of the trade - a mine of useful information and styles for the practising lawyer.
Scottish Law Gazette
A high quality six-yearly publication with specialist columns, news, articles, book reviews and information - stimulating, readable and informative.
- The chance to express your views.
- Raise matters of concern with your local Council Member listed in the Gazette.
- Attend the Society Annual General Meeting in June.
- The Society helps keep you up to date with matters affecting the legal profession.
- The Society helps you to keep up to date with changes in the law.
- The Society strives to see the standards of your profession upheld and enhanced.
- Links with the Legal Defence Union.